This oil was designed for days when things just aren’t going your way. The combination of spearmint, coriander and lemon essential oils literally boost your soul and make you feel on top of the world. Usage as above.
This oil can be used in so many different ways – that’s why it’s got such a long, convoluted name. It is relaxing when used in the bath and leaves your skin feeling soft and supple, and your senses the same, perfect just before bed. You might prefer to use it as a body oil – it locks in moisture and makes your skin feel as soft as a baby’s bottom.
A favourite way to use it though is in the shower as a time saver, you just apply it directly to your skin and then jump out of the shower – your skin will have soaked it up and it will smell amazing.
The basis of this oil was that it’s a massage oil but no one wants to buy a ‘massage oil’, so that’s why it’s got the longest name in our collection.
- A multi-use oil that refreshes & uplifts
- With essential oils of lemongrass, spearmint & coriander
- 100% natural ingredients
- Made in the British countryside
- Fully recyclable glass bottle
- Leaping Bunny & The Vegan Society approved
- All our packaging is 100% recycled, recyclable or biodegradabl